Nov. 25th Online Learning Update |
Nov. 25th Online Learning Update
Dear Parents and Guardians:
In light of the announcement from the Government of Alberta, Sundre High School and Learning Centre will be closed to all students beginning Nov. 30th. School staff are currently communicating with students in regards to what online learning will look like beginning on Monday. It is expected in the next few days that we will have more specific information regarding assessments, student expectations etc. and we will be communicating this directly with parents and students.
- Course work is being planned to continue with teachers online or through Google Classroom and Google Meet starting on Monday morning.
- Classes will be held according to our regular bell schedule (this includes our repeat block each day). SHS Bell Times | Repeat Block Calendar
- Students need to collect items from their lockers, etc., including their lock by the end of the day Thursday. If your child is absent and unable to do this please contact the office to make arrangements.
- All extracurricular activities (basketball, evening band practice, etc.) or previously scheduled events are also cancelled.
- Please ensure you are regularly checking you email for updates from SHS and CESD as new information becomes available.
- If your child does not have a device at home capable of connecting with teachers and completing school work please have them notify one of their teachers.
Scott Saunders, Principal